Justine is an experienced property development professional with local, national and international experience in the strategic leadership of large-scale property development. She is a residential, mixed-use developer with a passion for creating beautiful places for people to live, work and play.
Justine brings expertise in optimising strategic property portfolios up to $2.5b in value, and a deep understanding of the specific requirements of long-term hold assets from both an operational model and development model perspective. She is adept at guiding strategic asset investment decisions for major government, private and non-profit organisations.
Justine has a strong knowledge of all housing typologies, including student accommodation, social and affordable housing, crisis accommodation, Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) housing, apartments and single family homes.
Justine is considered an expert in build-to-rent (BTR) development having completed more than 2,500 BTR apartments in the United States and provided specialist advice on a portfolio of more than 2,000 BTR units around Australia.
An active property industry contributor, Justine holds the following roles:
- Councillor, Urban Development Institute of Australia (WA)
- Non-executive Director, Ruah Community Services Board of Directors
- Independent Chairperson, Sienna Wood Joint Venture Board of Directors
- Independent Member, Foundation Housing Development and Asset Committee
- Independent Member, ResiFund Investment Committee