Share this opportunity
Are you looking to work with a dynamic and growing national company who can offer you the opportunity to collaborate on high-profile projects across a diverse range of sectors in partnership with a team of likeminded staff members who enjoy tackling project challenges and creating great outcomes for their clients – then look no further!
Bridge42’s Perth team is seeking to appoint full-time Assistant Development Manager who shares our values and purpose in ‘revealing the promise of Australia’s emerging future’.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting various clients as their trusted advisor and overseeing the day-to-day management of an array of projects
- Assisting senior management to identify new business opportunities
- Building long-term client relationships
Bridge42 is an Australian national consulting firm providing strategic, future-focussed, and vertically integrated property advisory, development and project management services for circa $10 billion in land, master planning and built form developments. We also collaborate with government and industry on various economic development, climate change, community, and policy initiatives.
Our teams are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
At Bridge42, we are always on the lookout for the right kind of people to join our team – people who love what they do, do it unbelievably well, and are driven to succeed.
We offer significant career development and progression opportunities for the right person.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Property Economics, Commerce, Project Management or similar
- Min. 3-4+ years’ experience in the property and construction industry in Development Management roles (either client-side or as a consultant)
- Team player who enjoys and actively contributes to company culture
- Good existing client, consultant and contractor relationships in WA
- Competency with Estate Master or similar financial modelling platforms
- Competency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- An emerging collaborative leader who seeks to work with the team, internally and externally
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Able to simultaneously manage expectations of clients, management and project stakeholders
- High attention to detail and quality
- Proactive, extremely motivated and always seeking to improve
How to Apply
If you believe you are ready for this challenge, please apply by forwarding a covering letter addressing the above criteria, along with your CV to our HR Manager.