Share this opportunity
Are you looking to work with a dynamic and growing national company who can offer you the opportunity to collaborate on high-profile, diverse projects across a range of sectors, working with a team of likeminded staff members who enjoy tackling project challenges and creating great outcomes for their clients – then look no further!
Bridge42’s Melbourne team is seeking to appoint a full-time Assistant Project Manager who shares our values and vision to “connect, empower and lead people to create great places”.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with senior team members to manage the planning and delivery of an array of projects
- Performing a range of project management and administration activities on a day-to-day basis
- Collaborating with clients, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders to achieve high-quality project outcomes
Bridge42 is an Australian management consulting firm providing advisory, development and project management services in the property and construction industry. We are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.
At Bridge42, we are always on the lookout for the right kind of people to join our team – people who love what they do, do it unbelievably well, and are driven to succeed.
We offer significant career development and progression opportunities for the right person.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Project or Construction Management, Engineering, Property Economics, Commerce or similar
- Previous experience in the Property and Construction industries in either Project Management or Development Management roles is highly desirable
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Able to simultaneously manage expectations of clients, management, and project stakeholders
- High attention to detail and quality
- Be able to work independently and effectively
- Be keen to learn and develop your project management career within multiple industry sectors
- Have strong people management skills and the ability to work within a dynamic team
- Proactive, extremely motivated and always seeking to improve
- Engaged with, or interested in, ongoing professional development
- Competent in relevant software such as MS Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Project, etc.)