Share this opportunity
Are you looking to work with a dynamic and growing national company who can offer you the opportunity to collaborate on high-profile, diverse projects across a range of property sectors? Then look no further!
Be part of a company that provides the opportunity to work in partnership with a team of likeminded staff members who enjoy tackling project challenges and creating great outcomes for their clients.
Bridge42’s Sydney team is seeking to appoint a full-time Assistant Project Manager who shares our values and purpose in ‘revealing the promise of Australia’s emerging future’.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the initial development and planning of the project
- Assisting with the design team procurement, design development and approvals
- Collaborating with clients, contractors and other stakeholders to meet project deliverables
- Co-ordinating procurement and contract functions
- Co-ordinating the minute and action items from project meetings
- Assisting in the preparation of reports regarding timing, costs and quality
Bridge42 is an Australian national consulting firm providing property advisory, development and project management services in the property and construction industry. We are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
We are always on the lookout for the right kind of people to join our team – people who love what they do, do it unbelievably well, and are driven to succeed.
What You Can Expect From Bridge42
- Significant career development and progression opportunities for the right person
- Work on high-profile, diverse projects across a variety of sectors
- To be part of a dynamic and growing national consulting firm
- Strong remuneration with career development and advancement opportunities
- A strong culture and community focus
- To be part of a Climate Active carbon neutral organisation
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Project or Construction Management, Engineering, Property Economics, Commerce or similar
- Previous experience (not essential) in the property and construction industry in either Project Management or Development Management roles is highly desirable
- Organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Be keen to learn and develop your project management career within multiple industry sectors
- Solid communication and ability to work within a dynamic team
- Proactive, motivated and always seeking to improve
- Engaged with, or interested in, ongoing professional development
- Competent in relevant software such as MS Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
How to Apply
If you believe you are ready for this challenge, please apply by forwarding a covering letter addressing the above criteria, along with your CV to our HR Manager.