Share this opportunity
Are you looking to work with a dynamic and growing national company who can offer you the opportunity to collaborate on high-profile, diverse projects across a range of sectors, working with a team of likeminded staff members who enjoy tackling project challenges and creating great outcomes for their clients – then look no further!
Bridge42’s Perth team is seeking to appoint a full-time Assistant Project Manager who shares our values and purpose in ‘revealing the promise of Australia’s emerging future’.
You will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating procurement and contract functions
- Co-ordinating the minutes and action items from project meetings
- Assist in the preparation of reports regarding timing, costs and quality
- Assist in the initial development and planning of the project
- Collaborating with clients, contractors and other stakeholders to meet project deliverables
Bridge42 is an Australian national consulting firm providing strategic, future-focused, and vertically integrated property advisory, development and project management services for circa $10 billion in land, master planning and built form developments. We also collaborate with government and industry on various economic development, climate change, community, and policy initiatives.
Our teams are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
At Bridge42, we are always on the lookout for the right kind of people to join our team – people who love what they do, do it unbelievably well, and are driven to succeed.
We offer significant career development and progression opportunities for the right person.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Project or Construction Management, Engineering, Property Economics, Commerce or similar
- Previous experience in the Property and Construction industry in either Project Management or Development Management roles is highly desirable
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Able to simultaneously manage expectations of clients, management, and project stakeholders
- High attention to detail and quality
- Be able to work independently and effectively
- Be keen to learn and develop your project management career within multiple industry sectors
- Have strong people management skills and the ability to work within a dynamic team
- Proactive, extremely motivated and always seeking to improve
- Engaged with, or interested in, ongoing professional development
- Competent in relevant software such as MS Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
How to Apply
If you believe you are ready for this challenge, please apply by forwarding a covering letter addressing the above criteria, along with your CV to our HR Manager.