Share this opportunity
Are you an experienced Bid Coordinator looking for more responsibility, or in a Bid/Marketing Assistant role and ready to step up? This role isn’t for the faint-hearted as you will play an important role ensuring that our proposal/tender process runs smoothly and, ultimately, results in winning submissions!
If you are looking to be part of close-knit, high-calibre team who thrive on new challenges, continuous improvement and delivering transformative outcomes for our clients, communities and cities – then we encourage you to keep reading!
Bridge42 is seeking a full-time Bid Coordinator (based in Perth, Sydney or Melbourne) to be an integral member of our Marketing Team. The successful candidate will work with the Marketing Manager, Business Development Director and broader team to help drive the company’s marketing and growth activities nationally.
We offer our team ongoing career development and progression opportunities to maintain our reputation as industry leaders.
At Bridge42, our purpose is to reveal the promise of Australia’s emerging future.
We are a national consulting firm providing strategic, future-focused and vertically integrated property advisory, development and project management services for circa $10 billion in land, master planning and built form developments.
We also collaborate with government and industry on various economic development, climate change, community and policy initiatives.
Established since 2003 and with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth, we are the partner of choice for many private, government and institutional clients.
The Bid Coordinator is responsible for developing proposal/tender submissions and supporting collateral which are always impactful and effective, while always ensuring the quality and consistency of our brand assets across all channels and touchpoints.
In this busy, fast-paced role, you will have the opportunity to be involved in many sides of the business – no two days will be the same!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working to, and enforcing, the company’s brand guidelines and proposal process
- Preparing, coordinating and tracking proposals/tenders while ensuring accuracy, quality and compliance of all submissions
- Assisting with the collection and collation of information for proposals/tenders and collateral
- Ensuring the formatting and presentation of all collateral is professional and on-brand
- Developing supporting visuals/graphics (e.g. image editing, diagrams, org. charts)
- Developing marketing/business development collateral (e.g. capability statements, project profiles, CVs, etc.) and other corporate assets (e.g. staff newsletter)
- Maintaining a knowledge library of various corporate assets
- Providing other marketing, event and administrative support as needed
Skills and Experience
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience (e.g. Marketing, Communications/PR, Business/Commerce, Administration or industry-relevant disciplines such as Property, Engineering, Project Management, etc.)
- Min. 2+ years’ experience in a similar role and/or preparing proposals/tenders, including supporting collateral
- Proven ability to understand and follow requirements and compliance for EOI and RFP/RFQ/RFT documentation
- A solutions-driven, curious and critical thinker
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- High attention to detail and quality standards with exceptional organisational and time management skills
- A team player who can work autonomously and effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Proactive, extremely motivated and always seeking improve skills and processes
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (esp. Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Adobe suite (esp. Acrobat, InDesign and Photoshop) with a flair for design/visual communication
- Experience with working to brand style guidelines and tone of voice
- Experience in content development and online publishing (incl. LinkedIn, website WordPress CMS and email marketing platforms)
- Experience in using a CRM system or Microsoft Power BI
- Ability and/or interest in continuous process improvement
How to Apply
If you believe you are ready for this challenge, please apply by forwarding a covering letter addressing the above criteria, along with your CV to our HR Manager.