Share this opportunity
Are you looking to work with a dynamic and growing national company who can offer you the opportunity to collaborate on high-profile, diverse projects across a diverse range of sectors in partnership with a team of likeminded staff members who enjoy tackling project challenges and creating great outcomes for their clients – then look no further!
Bridge42’s Perth team is seeking to appoint full-time Development Manager who shares our values and purpose in ‘revealing the promise of Australia’s emerging future’.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting various clients as their trusted advisor in realising their property development objectives
- Leading mixed-use and residential developments with the full support of the broader team
- Navigating developments through feasibility, design development, statutory approval, and sales and marketing phases
- Building long-term client relationships
Bridge42 is an Australian management consulting firm who provides advisory, development and project management services in the property and construction industry. We are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.
We are always on the lookout for the right kind of people to join our team – people who love what they do, do it unbelievably well, and are driven to succeed.
What You Can Expect From Bridge42
- Significant career development and progression opportunities for the right person
- The opportunity to work on high-profile, diverse projects across a variety of sectors
- To be part of a dynamic and growing national consulting firm
- Strong remuneration with career development and advancement opportunities
- Flexible working options
- A company with a strong culture and community focus
- To be part of a Climate Active Carbon Neutral organisation
Essential Skills and Experience
- Min. 5+ years’ experience in the property and construction industry in Development Management roles (either client-side or as a consultant) – apartment and mixed-use experience preferred
- Team player who enjoys and actively contributes to company culture
- Existing client, consultant and contractor relationships in WA
- Competency with Estate Master or similar financial modelling platforms
- Competency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- An emerging collaborative leader who seeks to work with the team, internally and externally
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Able to simultaneously manage expectations of clients, management and project stakeholders
- High attention to detail and quality
- Proactive, extremely motivated and always seeking to improve
How to Apply
If you believe you are ready for this challenge, please apply by forwarding a covering letter addressing the above criteria along with your CV to our HR Manager.