Share this opportunity
If you are looking to be part of close-knit, high-calibre team who thrive on new challenges, continuous improvement and delivering transformative outcomes for our clients, communities and cities – then we encourage you to keep reading!
Bridge42 is seeking a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator to be an integral member of our Marketing Team. The candidate will work with the Marketing Manager, BD Director and broader BD team to support and help drive the company’s marketing and growth activities in Perth and nationally.
We offer our team ongoing career development and progression opportunities to maintain our reputation as industry leaders.
At Bridge42, our purpose is to reveal the promise of Australia’s emerging future.
We are a national consulting firm providing strategic, future-focussed and vertically integrated property advisory, development and project management services for circa $10 billion in land, masterplanning and built form developments.
We also collaborate with government and industry on various economic development, climate change, community and policy initiatives.
Established since 2003 and with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth, we are the partner of choice for many private, government and institutional clients.
You will play an important role in taking ownership of various marketing/BD functions and support activities, while ensuring the quality and consistency of brand assets across our marketing/BD/corporate collateral and digital channels.
In this busy, fast-paced role, you will have the opportunity to be involved in many sides of the business – no two days will be the same! Your responsibilities will include:
- Working to, and enforcing, brand guidelines and the company’s proposal process
- Preparing, coordinating and tracking proposals, capability statements and presentations
- Assisting with the collection and collation of information for bids/tenders
- Developing supporting visuals/graphics (e.g. image editing, diagrams, org. charts)
- Developing and maintaining marketing/BD/corporate collateral (incl. monthly staff newsletter)
- Maintaining an editorial calendar (incl. website and digital content and publishing)
- Maintaining a CRM database and coordinating the company’s CRM program of activities
- Maintaining a knowledge library of various corporate assets
- Assisting with marketing/BD/coporate initiatives, campaigns and events
- Providing support to the Administration Team
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. Marketing, Communications, Business/Commerce or industry-relevant disciplines such as Property, Engineering, etc.)
- Min. 3-5 years’ marketing, communications and/or proposal coordination experience
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience in preparing marketing/BD/corporate collateral aligned with brand guidelines
- Experience in online content development and publishing (incl. LinkedIn, website WordPress CMS and email marketing platforms)
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (esp. Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Beginner to intermediate proficiency in Adobe suite (esp. InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- A team player who can also work autonomously
- High attention to detail and quality
- Proactive, extremely motivated and always seeking improve
- Interest and/or experience in the property and construction industry
- Experience in maintaining a CRM database
- Experience in event coordination and/or management
- Familiar with Microsoft Power BI
How to Apply
If you believe you are ready for this challenge, please complete the application form with your CV and a covering letter addressing the above criteria.