Share this opportunity
Are you looking to work with a dynamic and growing national company who can offer you the opportunity to collaborate on high-profile, diverse projects across a range of sectors in partnership with a team of likeminded staff members who enjoy tackling project challenges and creating great outcomes for their clients – then look no further!
Bridge42’s Perth team is seeking to appoint a full-time Project Manager / Assistant Development Manager who shares our values and purpose: revealing the promise of Australia’s emerging future.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting various clients as their trusted advisor and overseeing the day-to-day management of an array of projects
- Assisting senior management to identify and secure new business opportunities
- Building long-term client relationships
Bridge42 is an Australian management consulting firm providing advisory, development and project management services in the property and construction industry. We are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
At Bridge42, we are always on the lookout for the right kind of people to join our team – people who love what they do, do it unbelievably well, and are driven to succeed.
We offer significant career development and progression opportunities for the right person.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Project or Construction Management, Engineering, Property Economics, Commerce or similar
- Min. 4-5 years’ experience in the Property and Construction industries in either Project Management or Development Management roles (either client-side or as a consultant)
- Comfortable to assist in the start-up and delivery of projects across multiple sectors
- Good existing client, consultant and contractor relationships in WA
- An emerging collaborative leader who seeks to work with the team, internally and externally
- An outstanding communicator who is comfortable to assist with business development supporting our national growth
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to simultaneously manage expectations of clients, management and project stakeholders
- High attention to detail and quality
- Proactive, extremely motivate and always seeking to improve
- Engaged with, or interested in, ongoing professional development
- Competent in relevant software such as MS Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Accreditation as a Certified Practicing Project Manager (CPPM) via the Australian Institute of Project Management is desirable
How to Apply
If you believe you are ready for this challenge, please complete the application form with your CV and a covering letter addressing the above criteria.