Share this opportunity
Are you looking to work with a dynamic and growing national company who can offer you the opportunity to work with a team of likeminded staff members who share our values and purpose in ‘revealing the promise of Australia’s emerging future’ – then look no further!
Bridge42’s Perth team is looking for a professional and reliable receptionist, with exceptional customer service skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude to join our Administrative Team.
Using your previous front-end office experience, you will possess high-level communication skills, both written and verbal.
Working part-time Monday – Friday from 12pm – 5pm the duties vary day to day, including (but not limited to):
- Reception duties, including greeting clients in a pleasant and professional manner
- Manage incoming calls and messages
- Assist with client enquiries
- Uphold a tidy office environment
- Maintain office supplies and staff amenities
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Arrange couriers and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Make travel arrangements
- Diary management
- Schedule staff and client meetings
- Filing, binding and ad hoc duties
- Records and document production
- Process documentation and maintenance
- Database and intranet management
- Organise catering for meetings
- General office support to the team where required
Bridge42 is an Australian national consulting firm providing strategic, future-focused, and vertically integrated property advisory, development and project management services for circa $10 billion in land, master planning and built form developments. We also collaborate with government and industry on various economic development, climate change, community, and policy initiatives.
Our teams are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
At Bridge42, we are always on the lookout for the right kind of people to join our team – people who love what they do, do it unbelievably well, and are driven to succeed.
We offer significant career development and progression opportunities for the right person.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in reception and administration roles
- Strong IT knowledge with intermediate working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail. Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Team orientated and flexible to work within crucial timeframes
- Demonstrated willingness to adapt to different situations and tasks on a day-to-day basis
- Pleasant and friendly attitude and ability to contribute towards assisting the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, ability to prioritise and work and meet deadlines and self-motivation
- Pleasant, friendly ‘can do’ attitude
How to Apply
If you believe you are ready for this challenge, please apply by forwarding a covering letter addressing the above criteria, along with your CV to our HR Manager.