Share this opportunity
Are you looking to work with a dynamic and growing national company who can offer you the opportunity to collaborate on high-profile, diverse projects across a range of sectors, working with a team of likeminded staff members who enjoy tackling project challenges and creating great outcomes for their clients – then look no further!
Bridge42’s Perth team is seeking to appoint a full time Senior Project Manager (Health) who shares our values and vision to “connect, empower and lead people to create great places”.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting various clients in the Health sector as their trusted advisor and overseeing the day-to-day management of an array of projects
- Tailoring your services to suit your clients’ needs
- Setting each project’s strategic direction
- Assisting senior management to identify and secure new business opportunities, particularly in the Health sector
- Building long-term client relationships
Bridge42 is an Australian management consulting firm providing advisory, development and project management services in the property and construction industry. We are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.
At Bridge42, we are always on the lookout for the right kind of people to join our team – people who love what they do, do it unbelievably well, and are driven to succeed.
We offer significant career development and progression opportunities for the right person.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Project or Construction Management, Engineering, Property Economics, Commerce or similar
- Min. 10 years’ experience in the Property and Construction industries in either Project Management or Development Management roles (either client-side or as a consultant)
- Proven record in the Health sector
- Comfortable to assist in the start-up and delivery of projects across multiple sectors
- Good existing client, consultant, and contractor relationships in WA
- An emerging collaborative leader who seeks to work with the team, internally and externally
- An outstanding communicator who is comfortable to assist with business development supporting our national growth
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Able to simultaneously manage expectations of clients, management, and project stakeholders
- High attention to detail and quality
- Enjoy playing an active role in industry including networking and attending events, and participation on professional membership committees at the appropriate level
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and proactive with ongoing professional development and self-improvement
- Competent in relevant software such as MS Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Project, etc.) and time / project management and documentation applications (e.g. Deltek, Newforma, etc.)
Accreditation as a Certified Practicing Project Manager (CPPM) via Australian Institute of Project Management is desirable.