Share this opportunity
Are you looking to work with a dynamic and growing national company who can offer you the opportunity to collaborate on high-profile, diverse projects across a range of sectors, and in partnership with a team of likeminded staff members who enjoy tackling project challenges and creating great outcomes for their clients – then look no further!
Bridge42’s Perth team is seeking to appoint a full-time Senior Property Advisor who shares our values and purpose in ‘revealing the promise of Australia’s emerging future’.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting various clients as their trusted advisor, tailoring your services to suit their needs
- Setting strategic directions and to ultimately connect, empower and lead people to create great places
- Delivering key Advisory services
- Working closely with our management team to identify and secure new work and build long-term client relationships
- Collaborating with clients, contractors and other stakeholders to meet project deliverables
- Working autonomously and overseeing the day-to-day management of an array of projects
Bridge42 is a leading property, advisory and management firm providing consulting services to the property and construction industries. Operating from offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth, we specialise in large, complex developments and advisory services across multiple sectors for private, institutional and government clients.
We are always on the lookout for the right kind of people to join our team – people who love what they do, do it unbelievably well, and are driven to succeed.
What Can You Expect From Bridge42
- Significant career development and progression opportunities for the right person
- The opportunity to work on high-profile, diverse projects across a variety of sectors
- To be part of a dynamic and growing national consulting firm
- Strong remuneration with career development and advancement opportunities
- Flexible working options
- A company with a strong culture and community focus
- To be part of a Climate Active Carbon Neutral organisation
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience in property or economics
- Min. 8+ years’ experience in the property and related industries
- Proven track record with property-related developments and services applicable to your stage of career
- Strong existing client, consultant and contractor relationships in WA and/or nationally
- A strong communicator who is comfortable to take lead Advisory roles and drive business development
- Enjoy playing an active role in industry, including networking and attending events, and participation on professional membership committees at the appropriate level
- Self-motivated, ambitious and proactive with ongoing professional development
- Competent in relevant software such as MS Office, Estate Master and custom Excel-based financial models, plus time/project management/documentation applications (e.g. Deltek, Newforma)
How to Apply
If you believe you are ready for this challenge, please apply by forwarding a covering letter addressing the above criteria, along with your CV to our HR Manager.